5/02/2022

🥹 Is this ….if you ever live with a guy 24 hours, my eyes are sensitive at the edge, I try not to put make-up all the time. 🥹

Which guys you like for you to decide to do this? If I collect 250 personal friends human + their both parents, there is a private human gathering reason I wear make-up. But every morning cello next door neighbor solar panel roof? 
I actually like the medical equipment to do this laser on the skin. I had boiling a pot of all spoon hot water distilled them. 10 mins later or 20 mins, i right hand in it, entire palm hands. I right away jump out.
I look at it.
My right arm has a mod coming up, when the left arm mode 35 years long removed by the medical equipment. I laughter about 1 min in my room. Maybe it die about 2 years? Near the elbow. There is a high tech, I am waiting my hospital waits here. 
It must be a karma, I am telling you.  I put in the cold waters washing …but I think my right hands got distilled ? Yesterday. Correct, my face jaw show up that today. This morning. I didn’t have time to think. I am not sure…what happened yesterday on my faces?


I do buy the make-up, it’s when I buy them? I only use at the eyes around, the rest I do juicing and the hospital stuffs. I have some red dots. I grow old they are there. The medical equipment on high tech it’s a business itself, meaning you learn things in there. 
I check the doctors here already but, right now the COVID 19 it’s ….ramping.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...