5/02/2022

That YouTuber speaks English in Taiwan not in France Luis …Ku’s peers.| You all very dirty human. I am telling you Dean they are the science major, we use all kinds of alcohol.

You are all very dirty, you have a hair salon on Infred Red high tech - a lot of things you do that in a compact of time to see your body reaction, I started 23. Detox. 

That guy might be Chinese fortunate 8 words light, those human don’t take stress and easy get sick, they look cheerful but easy got sick.

Hydration to warm your stomachs, wash your hands 20 times a day. Learn about the diet and the medicine. The lazy human getting sick to die on the television.  

When I go out, I dress skirts in the winter but I always cover with the scarf at the neck. There are very sensitive places like the head, the eyes, the neck. You never touch your hands to your eyes where the disease goes in. Vitamin C it’s one things but seeing the doctors on the first day, you all rely on the modern Technology. I can feel it, my body something on my hands….anything I can just run washing myself, warm myself in the bath. I live in door really. I never really eat or dining outside or any junk human nothing but disease spelling wherever that part of the city they located in Taiwan. You make a home you live at so you don’t travel to feel the world ends the future. That’s the distress. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...