5/13/2022

🌸🌸 Powerball on Ola? Wing is??? 🌸🌸

 

 
 
 




uh ~ nick and my mother are inept on the head phone, must be. Meaning no one knows anything behind their back, but they know I am the pig sign, just about any lazy human does the lazy things in every degree they might just telling you that.

After UB undergraduate, you mean 2007-2009, I went to the UB graduate school. Vy stole my mother's wheel Ipod, to invite me a Chinese take-out at the South campus. Her best pal friends were an Indian Jasimine.  No we are not really friends. I actually just talking to the students girls or the guys about the same things if they coming, or when they decide to show up. 

2009-2012, I worked....well. I am in China expo, Taiwan from Feb 2010-Oct 10th, 2010. I come back, I pay off that FAFSA. Its on the records these things Court says count.

Including my grandpa their inheritance court ended before Oct 10th 2010. 

So I had a jobs to that UB PhD Nursing on Erin's thesis. She had 2 or 3 studies, so we went to 3 Assistant Living facility, that is the paycheck from UB South Campus Ph.D Nursing department. They used to have one day IT show up orientation table, me seeing Erin's Top, not nursing phD students, where, I met them 4 or 5....in the Thanksgiving, or Halloween Erin too me with those Thailand PhD.

I talked to Chinese one guy math Olympia whom were also Erin invited. I don't talk to them, if you were saying where Erin would be talking to them all by herself?

I collected enough UB undergraduate, i specifically saying you are on the TV, fix it !


oh ~ Dates? The girls? Erin, fasting I am. Ph.D her at Roger NJ. Joanna were Sweden. She says something like once a day we get together lunch, she came to drive me. I cooked her once dumplings. She and her sister. I don't have any other human.

If you mean one time one guy show up at grocery. I think its a fat guy nurse. White. Not dinner or lunch?

Jonathon, that crap, he scared the hell of me. In CADS. That would be the only human I ever saw, other than nick, the guy. Or on the phone.

But technically I am online...photoshop, no one sees, anyway, now I know, everyone sees I am online 24 hours? I work til mid-night most of time. I got so fed up these design not right, graphic. I used to do those delicate very small tiny things to every graphs I cared about.


California, Sayer. One time we were talking about stuffs. He shows me his lab, he is a real human living in the California. I know whom he located at. I told the Chinese Palace Museum where those entire place are chill....cool...breeze, to those trees. away from everything else and still in the Orange county. But maybe they meant to say in 5 Lake, those are the pure water resources must be at? Its that one road Hank house Frozen place, that same road all the way down. Not El Camino. Which one....I forget already. It will end at the smaller width roads, you arrived there on your left.

If the Chinese Palace Museum bought out the entire offices private locations, he will die out?

But the American military just took over everything I design.....so no more Frozen those at.


If you Ola means, there are something you cared about....to whom you cared about, getting together you just open your mouth on the phone and saying it the reason why you wish to get together to that person, a guy or a girl.

I don't need the human living, usually they ask me. I had a lot of things to do in the house. My diet occupy my entire living space and time those 16 years? To come out today?


In Taipei

Eating outside its extremely extremely triple prices or 4x or 6x of what I normally just eat Rapinni that is one bags 50 NT. You actually buy some more drinks. I don't. I hate bubble tea, I just didn't go and bankrupt them or collapse them. There are outing expense if you eat food, I think....what or whom you should talk to your best pal in UB? Catherine, or Hira? or Fatima? 

Yeah, talk to them. 

I eat Mc Donald like one burger. That is one gold coin 50 NT. One take out from the screen high tech they used here in Metropolitan. Its all High Tech here Mc Donald or Hospital now.


When I actually conquer enough my space and time here, in Taiwan, what to do, after I taking care of this Chinese Palace Museum, I figure it out how I survive. I have other things to take care of my personal things. Not just Eben. I have a real job on my bio stuffs? The garbage things that Taipei National University professor its homeless or retired, on we both knew what was .....THAT drama history, I Ching were categorize under the Medicinal, that is not why it was not burnt, under the Tyranny.

But....what the historian people will tell you, what is Tyranny, really did, or the things I know he knew, or worse, whom got killed those time, and the some history of I Ching gerne. Only human like he knows! By Now?

So when I finish all that, and find a way to get rid of all the junks around me, including all next by neighbors, residential places to when I can start a online human making money, a lot of Youtuber by them, might be finding their money before me like Ku.

I have others things to do.

When I make enough money to go outing, I tell you whom I contact with, including given you a call if you want to go out! 

oh ~ Wing did, drive BMW, we went out. His Pharmacy School, just one time. We never had any AOL? I lost all those stuffs when I renounce everything else, don't you use facebook now?

Instant messenger or the what....email or phone? or Instagram, or LinkedIn. Dean he is on LinkedIn, me and Silas cannot get to Dean.

I go to nap.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...