5/12/2022

I am watching 公主小妹 Ep 5. You see, if you just reading that Theme beginning songs, that is 1 girls buying a that kinds of house to house all those guys? With your parents | 我在看台灣的公主小妹,我說如果妳們女孩子一個人去買那種房子叫做管好五六七八個男孩子 +你們家長

 https://youtu.be/nPAmBepPj4M

 


這是在講集團嗎 ? 

This is talking about the Corporation? Like exhibition C? I live in the wildness. Do you any human has a humane heart to that American military behinds, are they design traps on every so often entry, to which episode numbers, or you are still on the examine exhibition B? 

You have no shame doing this.

 

oh ~~ the desk, the student Perfect? oh ~~ the same desk of those hot climate classroom, you know when was the last time I am actually in that mode reading a book? uh ~~~Meaning listening to the Teacher, something like a class! 

I talked to the Principle next down, whomever my award was my first grade, or the second grade = the elementary school. They show up. The Go Games! Not high school. 

You almost asking me what was "a Book made of?" High lighter, Notes, or what those books flips and open and close?


eh ~ number 6? 

oh ~~ The uniform those private human Catholic...when was this? 2007. When was Prince William those 2001 or he goes to where? The fate of that looking, to her best friends coming to their her houses, looking like the scripts. You know when I realize they exist? The exhibition C?

When was the Youtube playlist? 2018 I saw their wiki correctly and 2021 I realize Prince William has a major. The ending of the 2021.



7th, The Theme songs at 35:00 how I destroyed this entire scripts, by one songs, that is why I don't sing those things anymore, really.

https://youtu.be/WHTwBHmejsE

I finishing watching this....those are home setting, to....your just getting some supports from the TV formats. The guys world to fit into those supports, you just be more courtesy to give them supports.

Homey bound guys sitting in the sand beach to facing sky and sun tanning to fainted.....I cannot breath!!! If you moving your 4 limbs like should be, there are a lot of things diligent people finding things interesting to do. Home or outside, everywhere to go.

There are marvelous things just everywhere....to saying ilegaly....really. That sounds just about right! I made a tower right under my roof, right below it. It will tell me it will get anywhere to seeing anyhow.

My neighbors, the other side. They have more lands to the Apple Tim Cook that right breakfast on the first floor, so that is 2X double size, to facing the 5th avenue, but those are very noisy places. 2X size in roomy.

I am telling you, some human has a hobby.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...