5/12/2022

Maybe you all should focus on your own career choices, or those called "Audition" in the world, where....you all cared were that we had a Volleyball High School Setter, she had a few moved, uncemble.

The dancing clubs she went for. 

I was...near those sign language human, she and the other Torus Volleyball I think whom taught me that song? Probably the classmate, for the Seattle EF. It must be the night life ot the neon light were the outside branding....but inside, no more those neon lights, saying. Its smoking filled up.....cups. And the dinner menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbfJivZm3Xo


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_MHuslRpVY


Isn't you all American girls realize, there are the classify......American political extremist and Mike Adam those health ranger advocated....what you mean open your mouth on the microphone to flags waving at those advocating moments!!!!

Its what it touches you they actually meant it, they exist as the Classify American human, you all cared so much about it?

Not just the military means called ROTC high school gym class, run on miles to uniform camoflage....Its the Classify ideas? If you could get to the table, not just a tag on their orientation able, to say your parents make proud of those flag hanging right outside the door, like the Jame's neighbors. What those means, the world, to the degrade of your parenting saying...the uniform might have a star.....on logo. 

Not on branding. The American flags are 50 stars and strips on it. Its in your National Anthem.


There is a guy's gerne. The girls and the guys? You girls never make it.

Those guys from the UB? Why don't you find your own guys in your own facebook? You only join our girls groups, so the guys are in the trouble worlds all by themselves, you only cared about your own facebook. I don't know about the nonor glass guys, where some are getting fat, and....FAT! I didn't see Bill for a long time, I know where Dean at.

The aging on Wing faces. Those problems I deal with it. You girls have to groups it, and then you finding your own facebook world these guys problems, and take care of it. 

You will have the support from me side. These girls groups together, you are not bad kids. Try to focus on something that is different from your existing present moment, whatever that means to your, your own facebook right now. You do care about it.  It might be some other girls in the class or the UB overall, I don't know where you go. You could just buddy at Friday night, together washing your fingers nails, or something at cut paste notebooks. You will have many close friends to every 3 Friday? Your parents only cared if you are happy, your American world will figure it out what those are, but first, you take care of the things in 20 years, still be your stuffs, other than the right now. You could close to these things that dear to you, right there at UB.

Your entire 52 weeks calendars, will have 2 or 3 groups, and the end would be 5 groups, of every different Friday, or Saturday, or the every 2 weeks Sunday? Your goals are to diverse your strength in weakness whatever you see that right now, for your parents, for your sibling, and be happy about it. The TV its not all the things there they say they are. You be happy, you will see how those will help you in the future. Give you and them time, or what now or then, ....at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkS8YHiYdRA



What you all girls can just find 4 guys in your own facebook right now. Checking it if UB put stuffs on the maps too. Again!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1BJ2kCPv1I


You could just handle your brother or the sister, of every other Friday? Whatever those are. 

Your cousins, your step brother or sisters. One of those. If your parents going somewhere, you have to seen them? You check your happy UB life. My are smoking on the center of the America, after some time i check it again. I cannot understand it?

If I cannot comprehend, I wait a bit? What they are? I don't even know what happened to my facebook. I didn't have time checking their facebook but I seen their newsfeed. Everyone has their life, they don't just come back to your only life. oh ~ I have no life. My raining day WHOLE DAY. Do you know what happened in the afternoon?

Did I tell everyone, wake me up when you done?

Guess what happened?

Its none stop pouring HEAVY rain on my roof. I woke up? I hardly can open my eyes?

SHUT UP, birds?

Those are not human life okay? Its the sky, the rain, the ...clouds life? You need to get to the human, I am not going anywhere to where you see the tiny Terrance walkway.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...