5/13/2022

Make-up Creaming Eyeliner? 5:57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE2nvePcM4Y


They must measure my eyes lids, to eye brows, to what the corners of the eyes, whichever radius, there are human does those redundant things for a professional careers.


Cayce Edgar

Has this definition of the morning and the evening vibration since I was 23. So I have about like 10 patches on my body the first things when I woke up in the morning. I didn't took the medicine today. Just pain killer patches. Its one hour or 2 hours pass? So I took 10 off, I already earlier morning, I use the hot towel I clean my sink thousand times? Recorded.....Hot water in it, to clear up those yesterday thing, on the ankle, on the shin bones, that small legs down there, all around.

So now after I took the patches off, I have to hot water cleaning up the entire two legs near this shin bones to the ankles.

Of that which, the spines too.

I have this most on the left hip, to top of when I sleep on the right side, of the higher up this....entire muscle area to the back to the thigh. Thigh ~~~~ this entire warm hot, those smaller cloth, to my legs higher up at the sink level. You guys are so fat, and not flexible to cut your nails?

All these things you do that at home. So now I am playing my new purchased hair conditioning....This Top water facet showering, if you back lean enough, the water only flows cold at the hair top to the end of your hairs, not your pelvic, to where the tip of your urination places.....that is a tip?

You don't know what I am saying? The guys has only the short hairs, to where the pelvic area I clean up more than thousand times I am telling you. Right now my new jobs would be a new hobby, the big volumn I glue my eyes in the pharmacy store on this new hair conditioning, the bluey, acqu green color mix.

(Can you shut up birds...what a beautiful echo they makes...these hymn.... shut up shut up shut up!!! )


I prepare my lunch.

See??



Its only 9:40? I had only water, the juice got spoiled,  a new jar, from Red? So I just had the water. I want to have some chips.

Last night, I had these 4 packages of the hot chocolate with the ice from last night 2 nights ago, those milks I bought, so expensive added up on 512. I have 4 packages of 2 big white cup jars looking volumns water down. I gain weight, that things must be fat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...