5/13/2022

※§※§※§ If I were to you all girls that lazy, you know my morning bed, its the foam every morning has to pull towards that Kail or Zawanna room direction? ※§※§


My entire legs are wrapping up these Killing pain patches, including my entire spines, so painful when I woke up to tears. The bugs bites my legs below all over, so I patch them, its very itches. ( You waking up in the morning yet, not the weekend sleeping all the way to Noon and never fold your bed, to open your window curtain to sounds purple inside with the carpet or the underwear smells? Or your showering hot bath steam inside it? )


 
 

Your habitual degree of living with your parents


https://youtu.be/4IN_BeUOVn4
.... to one day evolve to living with another guys, and unlimited house chores to do, just like your both parents working together. My family its a single mother.

You cannot go and jealous what he eats, whom he dines at the coffee shops, whom he talked at his clients, or where he gonna ends up a higher grounds of the education whom pays at it, you?

Because the guys got the parents to flip his bed or the rotation of his car tiers, or the table clothes, with some fresh water for the dogs, or the dogs foods, or the fresh flowers from the Costco?


You want to tell JC Chasez


he has 20 girls he trained on the books in the public, and you trained his stuffs, or he fixed up his....anything he looks like?

https://youtu.be/GkS8YHiYdRA

And?? I got the money, I just hired a production manager, to find 10 human, jump, flips bounce with me in it, the girls. And I join the assembly, I don't even need to train. I just need a show about 5 to 10 mins?

You have a problem putting the make-up together with the girls? I am sure you meant finding the girls not the guys anymore? This Jump, flips, and bounce? Isn't that your Bible saying it, and some of you must be the smell of your room extremlist to God? Why...is it, there is no where seeing that every souls within, its just extreme punishment to every your skin burn, until you learn it EVERYsingle words I say so?

 


I just shown to my mother.


She says the guys' uniform, its Bergaree color? Her pillows? Right, that is not maroon. She says she likes the guy's uniforms better here. Their outfit.





🍂🌮🥙🥘🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍂🌮🥙🥘🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍂🌮🥙🍔🍔🍔

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...