5/06/2022

💝🎀 I think there is a thing about this Michael Vartan, if you searching your love high and low.... 💝🎀 UB SA. The Tuition slips.....your parents looking at it.

What was it, I forget it..... 

Isn't this you all UB human, the girls when you explaining to your parents how the money spent on per line that tuition slips showing up on the Pavilion screen, its per line, per slip, that you went to the Capen....sweetie, its in the UB commons. That building where you get your dining cards. You forget, or you get the student loans, you never check the UB micro CD in there?

That is VPN in there.....whatever the name was used.

Plus, they all having these other things in that on DVD or CD format, you could just playing all around on my tuition paid by the State? I had a New York Grant. But the SA fees, oh....you have no ideas where those activities are from? Its never stopping those Kevin human living in the SA corner right in the Middle, I am telling you.

I went to the concert in that SA theater. Where the 2nd floor you sleep the human in?

Well, there is someone told a CD, I used to buy it. Its a musician in there. But that was when I did that....my later on. That is straight to that Silas offices, he only came in at night? oh ~ he won't even know there is every human selling CD, the local artist. Its called the UB theater. 

The ticket office, that is where Seth suppose to know, at his stair? I never really using that, I can tell you. 

But the Political science human clubs, they have the entrance to where their belongs to their own secretary...really. That is the SA President, or all around there. Don't you girls just love those politics from number 1 reason to 100? That is where he will end up supposed to be. The law degree human, oh ~right, like Eric. Wherever he supposed to be at in his graduate school year. 

I need to tell the UB honor class not failing the school girls... what was it. The SA?

https://194002b.blogspot.com/p/sailor-moon-girls-proposals.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...