5/13/2022

🎀💖 I heard, your Military General or someone, probably commanders, just about mad every time I laughing so loud behind, only Apple hears? I cannot do that anymore, my mother says sent me to the hospital? 🎀💖

Do you know that in UN, SMCH went to these COPS 16 under the Medical Board Watching, her appearance has the microphone they give her at the seating, they speaking French in Mexico?

Those Gift to Peace Dr. Will Turtle them? Gala? The Climate Change? You are not supposed to laugh? Hysterical laugh, that is why I just compact myself within to these super luxury decoration, no one will show up anymore this I cannot laugh, the roof fall out, I am telling you.

Its like they meant, you are speaking English? You know, the way they say, if I were in those mood, i might just keep laughing all the way.

Its a biology textbook, the general Class College degree. Don't you ROTC? I didn't take the high school biology after the sorting in Categories, I am the 2nd Categories, no Biology.

I may not knowing the Chinese words if I looking at it, like the description, but if you use the plain English, I know what you are saying or indicating. 

Those human are....commanders, like angry?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...