5/13/2022

Eating..... if I have time .....when I finish those luxury making living for my Pang or Sister? Well, It may not be now. I am just saying it. | But China Pavillion things, just meant as long as I copy and paste of anything the re -phrase textbook ship from America, Khan Academia.

Right, that is not Harvard meant to say? 

Its re-phrasing saying it, I can just open the books, and re-phrase, repeat copy and paste, exactly what it says?  These video meant, I can read 10 mins ahead, for that 5 mins repeating words on the video...I didn't forget all of it, is that what you mean?

Or the new subjects lines? Yeah, there is a ThinkWell, I just didn't tell you how funny I saw him doing that saying. That 2 phrases. I remember that. But for me to say that, I thought he meant  pause it, because.....what I explained and says? 

Was I thinking funny?

uh...those are Biology, it would be the first time I learning in English in University of Kentucky (UK) yeah! 20 years ago. The structure he was saying it, and in summary? Like that display?

















 

I am telling you, 1000 years, you will still be on the 1900 science, til the day you die, at least, will always be 1+1 always = 2.

So that when 2000 years pass, you will not still knowing what I am laughing about it. 

You know why ThinkWell exist? Do I ever tell you what UK does?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...