5/04/2022

Do you talk to your father or someone about the journalist part, how to 閃耀暖暖 I put on my facebook page video? Or the guys want you back?

Do you talk to the guys, do you communicate, do you say anything like a tandrum to Eben Pagan, that is what she did? The fashion you all made it too on that video? Do you relate your frustration how you don't want to be seen by that? 

So change it!  

I think my mother might throw out the entire Tina's closet, by...whatever the choir human children they did on those square lay out I say snapping the 101 model on shelf. But Tina's outfit are pretty professional looking, expensive looking! I have a feeling of that my mother wants to throw...oh ~ the behind, those video you see Tina's boxes those clothes inside? 

I thought she dresses pretty normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...