4/29/2022

Your parents being your parents forever....they ever remembered. Just looking at you, they know somethings it wrong, all the way down.

Right?

They can see inside your eyes frames, you feeling hurt. Do you want to ask them, what is the hurt and why you will feel the hurt, if that is every guy I just took a photo not even talking to them in the real voice, the real human, the real Wall, even? 


You want to compare what? 

    The Math, music, clothing, or you mean the fashion?
    The web design

    Resume, the facebook, the associate guys on my facebook?

You found out you losing the memory, you cannot focus! On that every attention moment, you blank out. You lose away your moment at that tip of "you cannot answer a question".

In the real science worlds, those are very brutal, when you cannot answer a question. You have to listen carefully what it says in English, and answer it with your brain knowing all that stuffs. I may not know every structure names of something, or the pathway, but if they draw it to show me, I will know how to answer them? 

You are listening to the English at your whimp intuition you are not supposed to get every words wrong....at all.

Like I told you, you wish to be the 3 meals a day human, and when you fail your class, I don't really know how to answer you, if you really fail it. I hope that was not the case. I am not sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...