5/09/2022

💝🍲🥙 What is the Home Owners to do with the Taipei Tap Water Factory? 💝🍲🥙

It probably in my middle school, or the high school, some class about this winter budgets don't use it all, it will never return State Winter Buffalo? I were taught what it is the PVC in the winter pipeline, or somehow the pipe exploded in the water frozen, to that in Physics, how the rubbers has this friction surface to the angle how the curve of the pave road = concrete roads are made. Except, what you really know about this trash man, garbage truck when I land in the America, or the nuclear site...when I was in the middle, I never see the guys....that don't see the future, at all? My space was very limited to the comic books I told you all about, jump, flip, bounce, to get married with one of those Niji Family tradition guys. True, I have nothing thinking ahead, you all saying the money.

My mother...well, I didn't grow up to spend the money to tell you every dime how to use it, if I just give you a pouche, you design (Earthquake Taipei Bad). Nick gives me a pouche 

Shut up~~~ STOPIT.

Let me open the door. Stop.....


I roller skate on the weekend, to feel the wind. I like the trees and the airy space, and glide in the wind. When you become the food free on my grades, you will see how handy, these pouches means to every human on the doors entry Buddhism. Sustaining yourself with the coins. Those things taste like garbage spending on my dime, really.

Do you know, how expensive this Taipei entire City becoming, from the last 20 years? VERY VERY expensive. I cannot tell you how the money comes to these Youth to spend on you know how much you eat Mc Donald Ice Cream = 18 NT, but the regular socializing meals are 149 counts little, to 250 NT, or 400 NT, or a fish my other says 980 NT?

Its ...the foods you consume, and you eat like 3 meals a day? So every time you going out of the door, someone gonna cry behind that door? You cannot go out without spending 10 NT, on one eggs? Whichever the birds says the store? 

The milk it is like 30 NT. About 1 US dollar. 


For the Home Owner

Well, I am the chem major. I knew there is something like that, okay? Its every class I taken in Taiwan, I knew a lot about the chemistry. There aren't many sites you saying the girls are the chemists, they have to have B.S Chemistry degree I guess, or what you know of the chemical engineer.

Whenever you are washing the sink, it will start to get smell. Its the class they taught you, or "You have heard." So for the home owner like we have so many house gadgets broken, so the water miracle workers down there, its their third generation or second generation, those are the young guys we will talk. I talk for my mother, that water speed things, whichever schematic she imagines saying it....so later I need to tell them, I need to wash the pipes. But that is not enough, the birds cannot stop screaming.

I find the governmental sites to see if I can just file the reports to fix this....every doorway entry roof to the lower compartment main frames doors.

Your utility in America are GE probably those kinds. The water its not GE. They are just purely how you washing the clothes and bathroom, shower, and kitchen make-up bathing equipment. How you use the water in the individual unit.

FDA are the food and beverage regulation by protocols. Meaning every labs ends or begins on the protocols.

But what you really rare to see or hear, are this Taiwan we lacking water, so I add a video on Eben's playlist, to where there are water coming down overflown issues. Taiwan we constantly needs the fresh water.

It does not matter, you want to file, you filed.

I am just telling you, i am trained to do only the things I know how to say, or do, or saying it. Those are just everything the middle school the teacher teaches you in the science class. I had a private school. They have the private school + the cram school. Those must be very very expensive, I am telling you. One subjects or 2....That is outrageous. 

The student commutes. You hear me saying certain things so locally...when you really knowing some people, those commute times are on the bus. Very Very long, you stay in the cram school as long as you shall every remember what the night falls?

I told Eben to see the jobs options there, at the Taipei station. What you don't know these YouTubers are doing. You imagining to teach the English?

Really?

Yeah~~~The Cram school are the money, and we are the landlords. Not me, the other human on that side.

Human imagines a lot of unrealistic things when you saying the education how the Ivy Leaque ends at the East Cliff side where facing, no Metro or High Speed Rail Road. That saturating markets long time ago were over.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...