5/09/2022

UB Vy, and Dale their Classmate I think her name its...Maje....what is Keegan's last name? Never mind. I used to draw on the NSC chop board on the front stage.

When I made that website: Organic Chemsitry, yourformulasheet.com

Right now its not there anymore....I was in NSC not every morning to choke board the Name of my branding : YourFormulaSheet

Lee would be at U of Penn. He graduate, and I took over the offices? I think I do that very constantly. I spent a lot of times on the design, so the marketing department human will tell you every laws by reading any books to becoming... Eben Pagan those norm human.

But Ancient Chinese has a saying. 齊家、治國、平天下 ( You organize your family, govern the Nation, Pacify the World)

Or Slam Dunk, local, regional to National.

But that Chinese teaching would be starting at the local, then you further advance your tolerance to build up an audience. I have check other organic exam from every other more known big school that Google Search Engine, if you testing me those, I got zero ideas what anything of that?

Jonathon, I remember a lot of this UB Honor Class human taken the Organic Chemistry 3. I walk in, I saw him on the first raw, like the Organic 2. I cannot take it that....feeling. There is nothing useful I feel why I need to end up in that class, I drop it and walk out, I didn't even sit in, I think. I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...