5/02/2022

UB all these clubs, classmate on my facebook, if that’s 365 days a year like 52 weeks, you all girls could be that dummy, 10 days on the schedules of one years…

A video call

A gathering on line, off line like App, or iMessenger

You want to find that same Class SA president we all went to the gala in the end of that year one human Ayo makes your life different once of that years of that 4 long college lonely life after? 


We are solving a 16 long years craps issues, I am telling you.

They told me was MLS, that’s a degree? Those are more like Jonas he is a history major how he ends up Chemistry PhD… the real librarian uses the correct English or the history reference. 

They probably need to give me a summary how you pronounce the names. Then I am done 200 years old AMerican history, I look at the Barns & Noble Royal European roots on the cover …nick says the human reads books by the finger tip, touch and becoming …I haven’t becoming that good. 

But if it’s just a pictures book, it’s just flip and read and listen, which a short course of any study, makes my English literate whatever English you mean supposed to be talking like?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...