5/04/2022

There were English I don’t understand what they are saying, but they written down so generally speaking I understand all? Except the English comprehensive or synonyms

Those wood cutter human words? I didn’t read any American books on any novels or the children literacy. I live in the Barns & Noble, they know that. But …someone that time suppose to tell me, that session it’s called the novel !!

Sense to tell me?

Not re-formatting? Meaning it’s Greek if you don’t yell at my faces saying those English “adj or adv” are in the novel session where noun or verbs are like my mother used to do, memorize the entire dictionary.

Why don’t you tell me Taiwan those things I learn from? To copy and paste? I was a transfer, I lost one year PCAT, I lost 2 years on the General Chemistry?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...