5/05/2022

The interior design, my bedroom, carpet. Those American Standard looking, but 4 or 5 beds, fill up depending how big i make it grander? Some closet here there to divide.

The walking closet probably like the Pinterest, but Carpet at. I used to have 2 walking closet, in James's house or the 411 Watermarke. Its very quiet in there meditating. Very.

My mother bought here 碩鋼 "Plastic Steel", its no ants issue, rather than IKEA. Usually at the border, if you cargo the entire furniture, you just tell them in advance, you want a cargo, like SOGO those department plates, spoons, folks.... 

(Can you shut up, birds!!!!! )

There is Muji in the 6th floor in SOGO (SHUT UP!)

🍂🥙🌸
 

Justin Timberlake, you need a cargo. You can just tell them I am busy.

https://www.facebook.com/justintimberlake/posts/442426900580864?comment_id=454133199410234&reply_comment_id=4192121160912607&notif_id=1651695600992161&notif_t=comment_mention&ref=notif

        "I really don't care anymore outside the UB stuffs, but thanks for stoping by, I am re-construct my entire server side, to when I will finish to go back to the DC pages, because, no one seems to be reading it the past....yet."

🍂🥙🌸


Sogo its where that Austin's mother always go and buying stuffs, including my clothing like....the sleep wear I cut the sleeves off? 

The National Moscout photo! That is from the Sogo Department Store.

When I told you go back to your Classroom

Its an absolute comment! Everyone can choose how to succeed in this world, I will tell you, I have the freedom, and no one dare to interfere anything I ever wish to do. 

At all.

Whatever that spells to you.


https://www.sogo.com.tw/tp2/newslist/18010810411864?page=2

https://photo.sogo.com.tw/tp2/book/22041210042958?page=4&frompage=tp2_dmlist_to_dm


Its when you shop, how you shop. Those are the higher class end. I usually go to the Taipei station, most clothing you see, its from my mother, or from the Taipei Station, I throw the entire closet out a few time, including...these Net was at my Night market store road, and they collapse, to where I have to go to the 101 near by, near the A11, they have another Net there. Its right across Hailey those Krispy Creme. One donuts its a gold shining coin 50 NT. So expensive, whom would ever eating that, those sugar syrup its free, and Napkin for.....one day supply. 50 NT!!! They are something....That is the violin guy at, me and my mother knew him. I lost his Youtube.

These every single pages are about the food, I am telling you. So I choose the magazine. The second link (above)

When people shopping, its every blank sight for me, on the food! This never ends, nothing but the food showing up! Don't you eat like...when you eat? I am working. Can you re-make this, take out the entire session of the food, its redundant, I am looking at things I need, not the things I never look at it.

🍂🥙🌸

You know when Tina and Hank move from East coastline to West, or when I was inquiring the Buffalo NY, Moving compnay to move to California? They use the high tech scanner.

I think when I was inquiring by myself its 3000 US Dollars. They drive on the land. When I ship from Taiwan to the California State of America, that is by the ship. My father/my mother used to be doing the expo, import stuffs from China!!! But, what you don't know was in UB, there is a bus line going to New York City, for the local student whom cannot afford the Blue Jet peanut snacks. 

The place where I told you used to DMV plaza, that Dr. Will Turtle seminar place at, its a rotton gone places, no human. But there is a Chinese grocery store. That store has some business, including your cargo your car back to Taiwan, that is what my roommate did. Because the car in Taiwan like BMW or what was W car in America, its very expensive to buy here. Carol got that in the States and ship it back. I sit in her car once. That is a nice car, very expensive if you try to purchasing here from the local Taiwan.

There are a lot of the international students business, like the local human, let's say, I have 3 Taiwanese girls I knew beside Erin. Wendy, Wendy's sister both are from One Taoistness, they eat eggs, but they are vegetarian. The forth girl would be Carol and her boyfriend its the position in UB Taiwanese association clubs. His father its the governmental retired, no money human, I think that is why she dump him, getting another guy. He has to finish his Ph.D. He looks like Tina's director from Citi Bank, or that SMCH's next by head monk 子歇. The same name women, too old by now, me and UB Bill the undergraduate school advisor. There is only one advisor, how funny, to that gigantic science department, we had only one advisor in the Cooke Hall, below Dr. T Offices. By now, there are a lot of them probably dead. Its 20 years.

If I were you to venture the outside Academia Realm, you go by the National Emergency Governemntal Eye sight requirement. They usually not so lazy, or if they can see, they care about the tidy, or beauty, or choice, or handicap, whatever spell glueing at the governmental. You need to have the water, food, transportation,.....there are certain human at the time of chaos, they run with mobility. They can see.

If you mean the UB or the school just meant the whole world peaceful every single life, your venturing of those....what you mean underground fighting to imagine fucking hard, unsemble, sex party whole city, one of those....well, those eye sight human will probably tell you how they make it to the National Emergency Human back up stock. They are least to be starving at.

Whatever you imagine you are doing right now. The Eye Sight, its one thing inside outside your country man looking for or at. Your entire outlook of the body or doing things are different. Its a reality. You are very very bad at the eyesight, it will be same spelling to your entire attitude in the end.

I invest a lot of money on myself a lot...whatever the money not there you cannot see...I went to find some help! Self-improve, not fake, suppose to be your only self discpinary methods, to every life every belief, every nature of Life means to you, at all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfATUvdeu3w

Your facial muscle not suppose to moving one touch of lines.... If I were you. No matter how long the water sunk up or down, below that water surface, quiet corner, your never move! Mountain fold, land surf up or down Eon, Kalpa.....you mix up my priority...really. 

🍂🥙🌸


 
 
 🍂🥙🌸🍂🥙🌸
 
🍂🥙🌸
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...