5/04/2022

The human degree supposes to be god lasting pursuing, not just he pursuing of the happiness really....what the skunt of all Indian turn out to be...just one scandle, how that....aggressor sexual makes the fan pages of the Whole World, I am telling you, don't you agree, Google?

 






 

 

I think you mix up the priority of your own life, when I say die. You don't know how to make the degree of surpassing what I say God only life, you will see the end of every worlds ends in the suffering, when I say, only God exist. You forget temporarily how to kneel, flat, bow....really.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...