5/13/2022

One hour ago, I really want to eat stuffs, Taipei Train station food box *Bendo | 我一個小時之前很想吃台北車站的那種便當

You know a box of white rice, on top like 排骨 or 雞排、大雞腿像是21th century.

Isn't this odd? Becuase I going down there to look at the box microwave, I don't want to even eat it, you don't have a food, 

White Rice + 排骨 + Eggs whole some looking?

一個便當有排骨跟雞蛋跟白飯 ...

我其實一直在喝這個美露 ( 阿華田) = this things I drink one Can powder format 2 weeks I don't need to eat, so fatty.

這種東西叫做一整桶,那種手提的大小,兩個禮拜不需要吃東西,叫做體重直接增重

My head hurt behind 我的頭在痛 ....

Isn't this entire places are filled up with the food/restaurant/ night market? 這種東西不是一大堆吃的東西嗎 ?食物、餐廳、夜市

okay, I know where this is at! I always want to eat there...I haven't eaten anything there yet. I keep looking at them 5.5 years.....樂利飯包 Next to the car places. Its at 東帝士的對面...上海湯包的對面 ! 沒有那麼遠...Those are 50 dollars? One Mc Donald Burger on a concentrate Fish?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...