5/11/2022

oh ~ so if Simon is hip pop, hippi.....then Eben he is a girl? Simon he is a Hip pop and hippi? uh

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32vgBp3ryNs


So long I didn't even look at Eben Pagan, he becomes a girl? He had an eye glasses and particular strange outfit to the 20 years ago. I hardly recognize whom him is. 

True.




So I re-born, is that what it says?

I tell you when many groups including the German real human if they participate, many humans will know whom can sing. Whomever that happened to you at all like that.


Is Madrigal singing for the contest? Like you rmean the competition in the regional? We were at the Mytle beach South Carolina, we took the bus in. I sing + I was the piano accompanist.

If you want to sing....a lot of people cared about their image when they sing on the camera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsptdUFthWI


There are a lot of people will tell you, how they are inspired to sing, how many songs they listen to, which singers or which the music gerne.....I will tell you, those things called Hollywood, or Keanu Reeves, Britney Spears, or Justin Timberlake every name from them were the Greek human I cannot speak ANY English name sounds so worse in Chinese, sound pretty, beautiful, but do you know how it put the alphabets like in Chinese, at least 5 or 6 words together side by side, and they have this per name, like Last name or the first name.

Its everything annoying me.

I will tell you, I never sing on those pop human, its an insulting to me, when I grew up the sex iconic shows to be...that exposure to Pop!

That time I didn't know any music gerne other than my gerne. I think you called those soft rocks?

My brain often are void, just like many photo telling you. I will tell you that. I don't see why those human has any relevancy to my life, really.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...