5/14/2022

oh ~ if you fail your cooking, you can go to jail, like Hailey?

Sesame seed on the White Rice?

I eating the mango...

I want to finish this dumpling, to that defrost the skin first, the Conan gonna starts in 30  mins. This things I can do that listening to the Conan.


I finish the first bags of the dumpling wrapping, but I have so much this inside filling, I need to use the other rest of the dumpling wraps. Conan started, the 11th that position in the soccer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHqFyGCr2-Y



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...