5/03/2022

My arm mode to my face | Yesterday video on the channel (my face, very poison )

Why would anyone put the hands right in the hot boiling water?

Its actually boiled first, like the Cl out few mins, then place the lid on, shut the fire. (To let it boiled inside) Then I was too busy, on the computer the night before, so til the light was not all on, it was dim light on the kitchen hood top, I put the pot in the sink, where I see all these spoon stainless. So I just automatically use my right hand inside of water it. My left hands has a gloove to which touch it, no heat feeling, the lid was on, so no fume. When I place on the sink, there was no steam, but inside was hot?

So my hand right away got burn, my entire hands are in there to grab?

I used the facet right top of my hands to rinse the cold water for a while....I probably start the day before drinking that. But I just remembered it yesterday, so I tell you the story. I was busy....my entire day here are busy !!! Indoor, but busy busy busy....

I don't clean everything inside the kitchen all at once. If I found one of those pretty stainless steel of these ugly dirty looking, I will switch that. But right now I cannot, so my mother washed it once. I go and boiling it once. They always say on the TV that procedure might work? 

So I done it once for everything after the COVID 19? Which they ended few months ago, whichever the mayor says? My household right now are just 2 human, its just killing some times off? Nothing else to clean? Every pandemic, well, that is the first time I boiling all the spoons in. They teach you in the class, or the TV all the time before. 

When I was in the US, its only me.

Taiwan these human every day I look at it so dirty, I am telling you. I boiled stuffs like they say the public hygienic department says. That is not the reason I boiled my hands in it. I told you already, it must be karma, I am telling you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...