5/09/2022

Metabolic......metabolism interpersonal relationship.

 What you think? All in your head simplology.

How do you re-write those junks pretend to Lala land. Its only 12mins and 21 seconds.


Dorsa its a local region of, what it is known as the convenience food.....

Pop its not a crispy cream clear Doom shape concerts...Rock n Roll raps

We used to have a performance center of Arts, to where Dean's ex gf, perform, and me and Dean and Fatima shows up there. I think Dean was with me on the lab partner that semester. We had 4 class together as a guy and a girl. He is taller than you are, the hockey player, was a blonde, like me.

When we working on a comics books how these skating twirl ral.....like a guy's hand to my used to be the weight of that hyper bloods yet, to lower my foot to wipe my kitchen counter water no more dizziness, I resume a meat diet without that much of fasting juicing, to say food free, outside restaurant or a dining cards. Like Costco. Meaning a whole food sale I can see on that stage of needed the guys rock and roll. My cousin opens a gluten free diet restaurant in Taipei, the metropolitan city, right next by Hong Kong, one hour flight. I can see you dress up hot, there....air con?

Unintentional of those high energy, like me and Dean are partner to that torsal turn, oops. I am not the native English first language speakers, as you might guessing my original birthing places were the metropolian city to dress like.....that you without.

Its that....we have to check on Ola too thin bones on the ice skating shoes, for that one Ice Skating comic book sign by T at page 148 online version to that marking numeric scale at the buttom, not the right or the left.....to believer.....

When the mix between the art and the music, oops, the techty....to Steve Jobs, intermual ....marraige, to that like I used to play volleyball with the Dean and my other girls friends 4. One of them were referee...strangely day, Dean shows up, and jump.

We never be friends anymore after that. He just did that once. 

I know a girl name in Taiwan Youtube melancholy.....music melody, not sounds, to that wave were more frequency than vibration, I am the chemistry major, to that Justin were my lab partner, and Dean and him almost just not sleeping together if we were having this organic lab with Ola, and the rest of the other girls, how we groups us as the honor class. 

Dean does not have a melancholy voices....its how I pronouncing I am not the native......yet. So when I used to sing to Dean and Ola the demo how the American Anthem or the O Kentucky home song....I was introducing myself to Dean's parents as the ....combination choir, they used to call the Madrigcal 1700 choir....well, its a formal dress singing classic for the bank fundraising, one of those high school sweet heart things near the border line of Kentucky to Tennessee....

When I was with my ex bf, nick, not Eben Pagan, so Dean shows up with Ola....its that, I never call my mother one phone calls on laundry, we retired in the wood forest undress....high energy jumping on the water river for the emergency built on 2012, there is a pure water resource, but the house was....unit, that one lot....behind. Anyway....

To that delight we separate less gluey condition I am American, he is an Italian-Canadian, its when I less gluey at Taipei China expo 2010, he was searching this melancholy red dark wood house, why he re-painted and additioned to these wet wood to ...protective gel to paint, my room becomes this honey comb, Home Depot, I say I want, or he meant, we stand at the depot offices, he were...coffee shop running Loving Hut on my rooms. 

Anyway.... There was a girl not singing the original, she is the Mongolian child prodigy, at her age, she grew up. Like you. How old are you? So my ex bf was about to die, this Eben shows up to Dean saying we had a last name issues, just about the entire Honor Class die on the ice skating shoes including my APO fratenity or the CAC girls on the intramual volleybal that is including the referee, how she found me hiding behind her, playing another team to against another....Jonas my honor class lab across the Justin. He stop the flooding that day in our lab, as long as I shall ever yell out, this lab was flood, right in front of everyone's watching.

How funny, it was his side...I am on my side, there is a middle cross to Justin. He sits. Jonas stands. I vocal. 

My career are the inventor of the genetics, molecular, well..high school textbook publisher of that 4 pages you realize that math in one page 9 x 9 table and the chemistry 206 elements charts, did I say the original charts are 4 or 5 pages to print copy if you walking on the college graduated yet road like Eben? You had a major, what was it?

I sound G.....In the course of my middles school, where I am the cello players of the orchestra, its how I had a major in Piano, but minor in Cello, 6 to 2 years for the middles school music acadmia entrance exam to later ending up in Kentucky high school selected class Madrical, we see vocal, that is all that means, Saprino, auto, tanor, and base. Those are in the English words, right?

How my hairs not curls to snail pace, its an italian restaurant not smoking, but thailand those high class America style, Italian snail restaurant, how my ex bf, one day might crawling back...all the time. we separate since 2014. To that 4 or 5 pages ending up in Hollywood for some less melancholy, reason of not sadden cases of our voices bump to each other of that Eben Pagan, he fake something to sing a song, name Annie Lalla. You by now having the brochel I print from the office Depot. I went to the Hollywood Home Depot, not Office Depot, for 256 lights demo to Simon Cowell, you say you are Hip Pop? Really....not Raps? I cannot remember the different how to utter the words melancholy, to sounds..high energy to bump into....the floors or the black and white.....shirt Top to sound like....crispy.....Up.....shape doom sound, choir in first show saying TED?

That spelling T

E D.

My ex bf has a book writting to the CEO Space vendor sessions, where he didn't sign, he just distribute freely, so that I told him or Eben Pagan, that choice of mine would be the melancholy, Medical Textbook umsemble, how they if failing all grades are on purpose, I only testing the definition of the back of every textbook, to saying the legal issues of 200 lawsuits so far we had cases to my first bf, in high school sweet heart birthday.

Long story in short.....

My sister touring the concert in New York City front page below that Supreme Master Ching Hai, both Torus, what is your sign? She had these CD records, to show me, she might be a psycho? Agree?

Eben Pagan teaches the professional niches at my Organic Chemistry site how we met back to Mahavatar Bababji, I can just assure you he might stock me behind to that one human page, Legand Avatar. I like you shirt, not New Age, meditation?

How the brain science works, to that left front lobe, to the back lopes, hardly Homo Sapien human says, the back lower region were for the balance...likes smoking, or the drugs, to....inevidently, proven, my eyes cannot see the slides, that is not back end, lower ends, to which side of this brain  you position from the observer side or the audience side looking directly at you?

As you might have notices I never been talking about the same guy, or the same sad melancholy songs, Dr. Steven Hairfield used to teach me English, he could possibly understand every words meant so in full details, that blue to grass roots, that Kentucky selling...its Taco Bell. That is in purple, funny?

Let's clap for a min.

To this chair, of high topping of this Home depot working ladder to sit on this I cannot blind the lights, at Hollywood audition the second entrance test after the first entry.....I am teling you, I blind, so let's see....

How the below human in the shadow in my memory, to that stage performing art earlier in your slides, were not so comparison...its the stage down, everyone blind you are saying? Really? Its every degree of the human nature not psychodct.....addcit...what was the words, inept lazy, Taipei Tap water factory bills, of this water tank to your walking out of your main entrance doors of the...your apartment, its I the chemist running a full system how the quota to that dress wear never wash like Tina, mundane world perfume, to that fragment of Annie La lla la....Indian spice tumeric to eggland or tomatoc, means the nightshed plants, to that growing its against the sun light.....meaning you added the sugar in the water hose, to input the tomato, so those laser pointing pen if were used when you introducing your science conducting 5 STar hotel human living at to peer reveiws will be telling you, how the slander of your shirt or the public claims of the lower or the down parts, to...separate parts.....of that...whichever angle means...its carefully written, its public claims.

Agree? You want to read your own transcript, I go by hearing, that might be the first time of every line I written about.....on your...whichever mins or second left on the stage.

To those 5 Star hotel human faces were the worse fear of the Russian or the Washington D.C funding...its that.....you have to prepare yourself on the stage, with the look of the right things to sound like a professional high energy, bump to the floor.

That would be me an Dean drop Ola on the ice floor, Dean's parents and Ola's parents meet me at the reception at the science department of our unviersity, these parents, how we ever talked, were those comic book we do a mock up.

Right? That is how the friendship and connections built on the jargon of those few statement, to say back up with the diagram to say all data, were the inverted ideas of how the apporaching of...every degree of unclear, to that calculative meant....words saying or truly expressed, it were all workable, to that degree you saying, what is your degree again in your school?

GPA, you had?

To that bumping the black and white evidently by the people for the people lines, its the brain damage to injured, if one incident happened after TED...one of whom would retired, forever....you agree? Its how the melancholy works.....magic.

I only finish your video at 1:54. I had listen once roughly to 7. I met Simon Cowell at 2014, his name initial as 54. I am sure you know whom he is...I think that is enough for today.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...