5/08/2022

🥪🌮🥘 If you don't put the food in the mouth, spicy, or hot, or too salty, or too much sugar....if you quit like the dessert....I don't know the man and the hair lost. I know nick he is mad, or very angry human, cannot take the stress. 🥪🌮🥘

He eat a lot of kinds of the food when he capable to provide at his younger time, when he was married. We are not married. 

oh ~ I have seen the girls lost the hairs. In the nursing field, if that Tim was at UB area...its right there. It is a Taiwanese girl, she is a home owners. 

Nick used to eat those a box of donuts. Does that mean it has not has to be Krispy Creme? There must be the hair expert on that. Like the sugar coating in America? Not Dokin Donuts? He eats fried food. 

I think if you finding the guys whom adjust the diets, their hair loss? Meaning definitely no sugar, or pasty, or cake. I think nick eats all that, he knew that entire Italian bakery what to buy really. You imagine I like certain things probably. Those called topping. The definition of the Topping means....drizzling, those sugar syrup? You have a spoon or a fork? 

He lives on those Italian South Calibrazo bread. Its has to be those bread, he makes me lost all the ideas of any white bread, I don't want to put in my mouth. I used to eat before him, the sour dough, or I making them, similar. 



I don't think the Medical Boards comes as the authority saying I have to eat anything....If they don't try to encourage me eating anything, I will just telling you, its just about anything I don't like starting when I was born.

Maybe those Medical Board not approving that Dr. Gabriel existence? Really...all right. He does not exist, but he will tell you that juicing and the forbidden food of every kinds, if he will become more authoritative voices of what he exist just like every other white ligthers, no IQ brain in it.

Just look at the endings, I cannot eat it. After I done those liver flush about 10 or 20 times, or 16 times on the Da Vinci books saying it.....There is a certificate?  You do enough those process to that FDA standards, you can deliver exactly the results I have. We used to have All you Can Eat buffets. The Pizza Hut.

I ate these food, I feel hurting those time, and gradually the palates, I will tell you its just about EVERY kinds of the food putting inside my mouth other than the liquids I feeling all right. The taste whatever you are eating, you saying you like to eat?

Are you re-pulsing to every kinds of the liquid recipe I am telling you? You have no taste bugs? How do you swallow those no taste meats down.....Even the Chinese certain traditional cullinary, might have a correct ratio of everything including the superstitious, I am telling you.



Don't you suppose to hint to that Movie Hunger Game, Dr. Will Turttle showing up those TV. They all looking thin to me. Dr. Gabriel, Dr. Will Turttle, or Dr. Steven Hairfield, I haven't realyl seen the fat girls to remember what the reality supposed to be. I think Dr. Gabriel's specialty meaning its all the forbidden food for the Diabete I and II. My landlady used to be very fat. VERY bad. She has to take the pill for one of the Diabetes. How did she get so fat, she is not eating that much. 

I cannot understand this Police networks looking the correct ratio, so you eat, like Mexican.....I don't think that supposed to be looking like that. If you slim down because you are not like me, I have to gain weight?  I cannot go out so I gain weight I am telling you. I need to slim down right now. So I re-construct even my mother diets, those cooking skill she doesn't need to cook the next one week. I do everything.....

When I posting these Eben Pagan food choices food options....🥪🌮🥘🥪🌮🥘 You like them? Do you ever eat the traditional Mexican food on my Pinterest? Those are red beans paste with the creme, super fatty. Not just Taco Bell? There is a Crepe kinds looking at my time UB 2004? It was in 2002 or 2003 Maybe.

When is this Harvard saying 15 15 15? They mean to add up? 45 Pounds?

That would be 20 kg. oh ~~ That is very heavy, you are saying 2 kg for anything on ice, or on your own foot, not to say someone lifting you up. If I ever have to do that on the Ice, I lost 20 pounds first like I used to be 2014. I gain a lot of weight after I switching the diet. I don't want to get dizzy my head....I have to find out a lot of things when I losing weight, but to going weight down, that time I reach like 93 pounds, I usually at 105-110. That ghost Neo stuffs.

The way how I do these Pain killer patch, how these birds screaming, I will tell you, I feel it every so often, I put the patch back on. I use a lot.....its all at the pelvic area. Those things are so real, I am telling you. I am working on my left side hip, meaning you lean on your right shoulder, you tilt up your left hip, that entire muscle down, from the top of that....you finger tip at....towards down the ankle direction. I skate I know that.

Where your underwear, the girls...there is a line, those not joint, the junction of the V? That is where I patch it. to the hair up are bladder. I do exaggerating things I am telling you.

That entire left side all bump up, these one pointing behind, your pelvic bone, you look at the outside, its a cave down hole round looking. I patch them all the way to the front, all these entire left side Hip, I just lay there. 

When I do that often, like a habit, or the birds spy, like mosquito, I patch where they bite. All the thin bone side, if they pointing 2 there. I patch entire down. There is a way doing this. I seen it. 

So then one day, or 2 days night, I wake up I having these pain, I have to get up putting the patches. I don't have the fever anymore. That stopped. Long while ago.  But the way I think the pain if so much, I lost one Kg, that is 2.24 pound one night. There is something about the pain, I told my mother to gain weight before she does anything on that. She is thin.


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...