5/07/2022

I used to say the guys trajectory how I met the Dean and Bill, NSC to walk to Capen Lee...ending up Keegan APO Student union | The girls the same ( here is the trajectory)

I met Alice/Hira them at NSC, to where I see Silas human at Knox 20, Evolutionary Biology many people taken, but before that, its a girl tutor just like Lee, she told me, she told me

She told me.....we talked.

If you want to go to the pharmacy school, she takes a student each subject. We talked. I just never saying it? She looks like the Victoria Secret Airline human? I only say Lee? Because we talked more with Lee? 

That girls is an American, my age bracket, not mentoring, not love couch to say coaching charging money. Just the Precious Moment, those you buy in Hallmark, the entire town looks like that, called Buffalo New York.

So I walked to APO in the Student Union, where beside every name you heard the guys, you never hear the girls? 

Karen, Adria, Melinda OFFICE~!!!!! She worked there with Helen her boss, right next by? Not Silas.

Then Emily, came to visit me, when I fall off the stair, she brings fruits and vegetable, she invited me to her family Graduation June Party, that is her ENTIRE family lunch. So human just I never say how we used to be? We knew each other....how each other pairs to be the groups in Adria's house, that is when Wei shows up once?

End up on my facebook? UN marine biologist.....to why, we saying

Jonas and this girl its from the volleyball Intamural Volleyball, Adria is the referee? How the second semester Dean shows up?



 

Its just happening we knew each other? That girl and Wing are the Pharmacy Major !!!! 

I talked to Alice more than that girl, or anything else I don't remember? 

🥪🌮🥙 None sense human are just like psycho, I am telling you.

Apple its when my phone 2015, writing stuffs, on Earthquake? 425? Whom care what that is Tina's birthday? 

Technically Bill Gates stuffs, I told him to go managing this destroy mountain fold I am still be here, those lines world? I never say anything what his own family friends, to whichever buddy dear to him or Tim Cook, its entirely their own business, I see the movie, I make my own calls. They cannot go to the Facebook privacy, why don't they just confirm, if those human really on my facebook, and that facebook design, its when you sent an invitation, you have to click and say yes, to stay on that facebook 20 years long, to end up on the internet now behind?

I say goodbye facebook 2013? 

 

💞💝🎀🥘




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...