5/04/2022

I reply ....fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3xIp_g6tp0

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwZTaFvfx6k

Shake shake shake it...Bubble tea shop, that is 100 order, for...how you will say, popularity you will see the great video. Drink? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyFcfV6vKCs

ITs the more human you Lalla put it on....the more they will be bar out of the place here, anyway....don't you think so? This is not important when you will all finding out, anyway? 

Its called Prince William Bar, Trio. Remember the address started the Ears off.....in case you cannot read the chinese letter, by the sounding. 

You see, you starting with your middle school dark time, every words saying to the Lords better off, to anything you try to say...you had a past. Really. How Fatima, just the money to pay and see it.....all.  

 

The Relationship with a guy, starting with the 4 stove cooking in one slot time.  

That is how the laziness, to what becomes the short legs, you still not changing the internal chemistry, i am telling you. 

Are there girls keep growing the height? Like Hailey, she is 181 cm. Adam its 180. My side of Adam or Tamang, are 180 cm, Tamang he is taller. My father is 178 cm, but he shrinks 4 cm, he says. 

Bill is about them height, the normal military height, but Dean and Patrick are taller. I feel?  Seth would be the shortest, but I gonna tell you I don't remember which Seth anymore, I have seen strange human faces, I am telling you.

In any girls boys relationship, if you just shut up, and deliver 5 years long time 3 meals a day, taking care of that one kitchen, clean, bathroom clean, tidy, your furniture, not humility running deep including your clothes....I think you will meet the guys, you just tell me. I find you a guy.

Cooking 4 Stoves correctly!!! On Time.

Your IQ is short, I am telling you, not just the laziness....


If I were to be the girls to grow very tall, that means exactly all the guys kneels, I am telling you, that would be 1 to 1000 things I can ever do, because of the height, 10 subjects everyone see, the board, memory copy and paste 1 to 1 millions words, I am telling you. 

How useless human becomes the short sight living of itself merits virtues, while that is none.


The lists things how you be with a guy

    Cooking 4 Stove basic

    Cooking 8 Stove on the more rich guys.

    Clean your own room if you sleep separately. You could both together pulling the sheets of his bed, and you do your own bed, I live on the wall, he has to sleep in the middle of the room? 

    You clean the floor

    The kitchen counter top, every home has this dream kitchen someone ever built, its to clean.

    You clean the vegetable thoroughly, my water sink, not the hot water on it.....

    Maybe you should just major in chemistry I am telling you, starting every single protocol, sounds like the lawful you go to jail if you fail it.  That will be the only time you will ever hear it. Really.  You just vow forever never delivered. At all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...