5/11/2022

How I superstitious just killing people and still eating it !!!

 

I have a bottle I show everyone on the video.....夏紫薰的 bottle, from Taipei this Ice Skating Rink places 台北小巨蛋買的 bottle.

I cannot open it, while I am cooking this dumpling, so the sink water filled up some water I put it in, I cannot open the base of it. But my dumpling just done, I mix the cold water to pour that entire you see here HOT WATER on that base of that bottle.

Meaning.....its right there, I tell Pang's mother don't touch it....Its Paula, or Simon? The moment of what? I don't even remember the song, to Howie, or brady....I had a chess club human in Coke Cola name Brady, but I thought the marriage engagement was Eben Pagan.

Its right there in the hot cold water, like ice and fire. See if it will ever open again.


Let's see, where is Google my album. Why Rockfeller she is listening to the Phanton of the Opera? The Chinese Zen Association meaning the Nun by now, no more vocal mouth jobs?







I am too hungry to eat it? The vomiting feeling. No more birds, now.....Thank Gods.

Human public says, hot soup? 

.... its on the Bottle, the glass bottle conjunction places.


There are so many your loyal followers on singing vocals, mouth jobs, somewhere if you collects them like a jail inmate pretending continously pretencious....not just think Different.

Its differently.


You want to start introducing yourself, how old are you, where you from, whom do you date Britney sunflowers, or what was it, the Northern Vietnam food, middle Vietnam food, to Southern Vietnam food, to that Loving Hut Menu were the Floods reason unsemble, legally,....run out of the money between the investors?


There is a taller Britney on the Money Run on the Boys, so I wondered...its the movies gerne. Keanu Reeves would know about it. Not Britney singing talent in Disney knows about it. I think name hers would be Katherine too? Katherine kelly....must be one of those?

( ~~~~ sH...ut ~UP!) Its a bird, not the military morning chicken.









Expensive Air conditioning, my mother says.

ex pen si Vy 

Why don't you say that Wing has something to do with it? They all happy height together.


I tell you what the Air today, or the Babaji told me yesterday or today, when I am fainted, to VOMITING....

Its that when I Anna holding up all these 三皇五帝, 五皇九帝,whichever the surface line towards the West, or the upper Altitude sphere going up to the Northern Stars? Well, that is not what he says. He says the heights and the pressure to those works loads on my shoulders were continiously barren on it...not bear on it.

My revelation suddenly....( What did he says? )

I finish eating, I needs those Apple Flavor Milks, or the Chocolate milk or the strawbery milk beverage, that Astor 1234 ancestors must be the Commercial spokesman by now.....so expensive....I have the money for that just one shot.

( come back shower)

You know...this is ridiculous, you mean the 5 Star hotel you went, finding out your own individual singular cake or someone else finding it out for you? There is a chocolate potato chips in the freezer formatting....

( Why is this straw does not open 這些吸管打不開~~~洗手洗半天~骯髒的整個飲料沖~吸管打不管要洗洗洗~~) I have to wash the milk beverage packages, I have to wash the 2 straws plastic cannot open. Dirty things on my keyboard. How many times can I washing this things none stop.

I told Rockefeller do you know the Beans and the Giant story?

THis posts too long, I will be vomiting, I am telling you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...