5/03/2022

🎀🥪🥪🥙🍲 Hi Ryoya Takashima, Remember about 6 years ago, my cousin restaurant, its still there, called Plant Taipei. Its too expensive 🎀🥪🥪🥙🍲

I was searching the entire landscaping of the Taiwan Youtubers markets. Where there are 百萬訂閱者 by the subscribers total numbers to get the plaques, they going to the meeting once, in 101 today. Its in one of their video.

You know Tommy, those with French American Ku guys learning Korean?

oh ~ I thought I called you Ryoya on Annca why or how that W Two World main guys its my brother's age, you are all the same height.

But that Tommy was part of the 三原 they do horrendous stuffs on the TV. Just looks like pyscho to me, you are all Japanese? oh ~ Taiwan we have no more Japan drama but inducing in the Korean formats of the TV shows and the clothing fabric at 五分埔

So Tommy, and Ku, with this girl looks like my cousin almost identical heights, its with this Meghan's husband ABC 劉沛, you know they have the management company? I think Adam & Hailey they might be in jail just like my cousin, she took my 256 lights photo demo inside Tina's house in Irvine, CA, the moment she walks out of the door? 

Those tragic things to sounds like to her father, anyway.... 

But my cello lesson hasn't started, I went to the middle school musical entrance exam of the entire City. Its the music acadmia methods, we have the music theory, singing, major: Piano, minor: Cello, with some other things...I forget might be just that. I put the resume online. If I get back to my UB National Emergency house those honor class guys, most of them are white guys, its their every morning on 2cellos, I don't talk to them. Just looking like another psycho to me. In America, I only need to really hire a teacher for 10 songs, to say, 5 weeks, with 2 or 3 more traditional skills songs. I had the basic in cello in my fifth grade and the six grades. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54bkw5BW-fE

 


 Cello Lessons... 











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...