5/04/2022

Eben, some human, eon, kalpa to only good at one things self rectify their spirit, mind, soul, body…every string of inside.

Wallace probably got no one to that situation I ask him, where is my mails? Flower Thousand Bomes

花千骨

Probably, legal. Not sure.

I need you understand a task 100% every English words how to perfect that one things in front of you, its all knowledge. When you finish 16 lifes, I still gonna live I think, these lawsuits never ends, I am telling you. It never ends.

Every worlds has the laws. It’s laws !!! You just tell me what you read, know, becoming, I pace back every steps - we don’t go get those degree to get the life more complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...