5/09/2022

Do you get the Silicon Valley, that Tim Cook, asking him his Tom's World, where the Dancing Machines looks like?

I seen the human on it....those are your doing kinds of cultural cool, pop, American, Rock n Roll, what was the hands gesture with the painted hair, Spike...y?

If a Mayor shows up to that one Silicon Valley ending video on Steve Jobs, to what you see the relevancy of the technology enhancing your cleaning skills on FDA standards, to how to do the math or the chemistry exactly 1+1 =2.

You knew the benefits of the advantage if that technology will becoming.....the Future?

So do you want to supporting your own Ella Enchanted, Silicon Valley girls? I got enough human in my own doing, to that fake Romanian. You could just get Justin whom colleague, Anna Kendrick. 

I don't see why I needed any more human stuffs all around, just in one UB, that is plenty, how many junks, I tell you I collects. 

oh ~ you know, I heard. Even the existing human quality human in the real worlds, of those academia has to go to UB taken that one class, called Evolutionary Biology?  You mean the Lords like the Silas and Seth, I think Dean he is in that class, we having the similar major, of course.  I seen him around, just I knew Andrew & Silas first.  And Seth. How do I meet Seth? 

I used to wear sweater. Every university students wear those for the winter hoodie? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...