4/29/2022

🥘 You are telling your parents, you are too painful every eye sights, looks like you don't care about it. 🥘

You have parents, some don't. You have the siblings, some don't. You have the relative, your parent's parents creation to really make your parents feeling better at it. You could just focus on something they cared, and make everyone near to look after each other. You don't see anything why the old becomes too old? 

 🍂🍁🌸

How do you take care of a property?

There are the water, the utility like the gas, or the electric. You have the electric appliance turn on in the morning, like the lights are more expensive than the night. If you living in the rural area, where those wire construction workers passing by, their charging fees are in your monthly statement. If you build a house, you have to build a safety tank, that is only lasting 5 years. You really wish you settle for a whole, you live your whole life, like you used to be in your parents home. Or, for my case, its still feeling more breathing this is where I knew about the neighborhood. There is food, developing the photo places, night market vendors, the banks, the metro, the City Hall, the Taipei Expo next to the City Hall and 101. Behind there are Breeze Mall, there are A4, A8, A9, and A11, to every other malls I am not having time to go and look around...Hallo Kitty. 

 🍂🍁🌸

The Metropolitan Life

There are the Metropolitan life, right now we are all locking down because of the City under this COVID 19, but the South Korea are loosen now, and Taiwan we have a lot of light symptom of this COVID 19. This city has its own operation on the things going all around. There is the culture, there is the life, there is a memorial hall you watching the shows on the lamp, on the ice sculpture, the formal wear to the orchestra. Its just the few bus degree I always knew about the places where I grew up. We used to have friends in the school, some First boys school, and they make it to the Medical School. I hope one of them are correct? But still they were something much more decent than the most human really are here. There are stuffs to go other than the Youtuber. There are other family or the social standing of the parents family or friends they used to know each other, and they know those are safe? 

Sometimes you meeting people where you ought to know each of them all having a house, a few kids, so you don't go there to snatching all their parents to be their parents attention? Why you need your parents, and they don't? 


 You are from the local, or you are exploding your new City somewhere else

Everyone has a choice to how they come together to live a life. Whichever that life it is. You build up the friends, the circle, the working places where you apply to. Do you know what you are doing to file-ing up these working resume, its to run about, just to get any jobs you need? Yeah? So what if I Anna, just decide to do whichever niches I say : The Academia Professor? What is the wrong I get close by to the industralists, it is right there, where I apply for the jobs, I had an interview.

What is the wrong if I make the entire website just one day, someone might land it to see, that is a chemistry related subjects, or one day I manifest a completely differently totally Geography label, not the Climate Change, or Climate Change its not the geographical locaton subjects to say the Rain falls the tears, on Gods where the mercy to forgive like my Last name?

 🍂🍁🌸

 The pentahouse oweners, we all know there are the birds around.

This island were the strategic defense after the WWII, growing up on the news channel, the classroom setting, the military teacher, or the guy or the girls in the military uniform standing at the front door? We didn't know anything about where we were? So if these birds on the roof, where they are screaming the hell of it, someone will have to all listen up? Only the Pentahouse owners have to go and deal with it, whichever reason they end up on my roof? Or to where I can see them flying all around? I film it, you cannot possibly telling me, they don't exist at all. 

 🍂🍁🌸

My uncle or my relative, he is the pentahouse owner

That is Irene and Irene's brother future issues, but right now their parents are not dead yet? They were my uncle or the aunt, we used to talk when the grandmom were alive? The entire UB facebook knew I was here in 2010? There is a Square, her new debut of the restaurant to the gluten free, airing on the TV shows, so they two were the same high school they used to know each other. Irene, and Square, my two different sides of the cousins. Not everyone just one single born human on the planet, so I haven't seen them in 6 years, but I knew where they are all about? But I have a career choice....so I stay in my niches whichever I knew how to establish a communication or constantly looking out the ways when I am in my leisure time? You gonna tell me you making one million dollars, you could just sleep in your sofa the whole life, not to worry about anything else in life?

Those human whom capable to house the millions, are you sure those are anything looks like you, sound like you, dress like you, eat like you? You sure everyone so useless venting to their parents every two second how bitterness of the life, you wish you were like 20 years old, right now you imagine you are getting close to the age of 40 years old? What gonna happen, losing upon your memory to which degree, you keep looking at my life?

Why don't you build up your own life, wherever you were on your places, to whom you talking to, to whom you communicate at, to what the jobs or the career choices, you always on the back up the minds, because the life sometimes changes all the time. Everyone not necessary will end up in the same House? 

🍂🍁🌸

 


 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...