4/29/2022

When your parents getting old, I don't know starting from what age brackets....They see the stairs up or down, its becomes a very persmissive look out.

Do you know what I mean? If you see the stair when you are on the period pain, you feeling good, every single days? You are young, and you running inside or outside that house, as if you don't stay there, or trying to stay there, but you say you having a job. So they gaining their life back, or you are just saying its only your life coming and going? 

Do you plan to build a life in front of them? Telling them, what life you are building about yourself, or to them, or for them, or trying all around you, your uncle, your relative near by, share bathroom? I been to enough the houses to know what I want to build in the First Person ideas references, got it? 


You arrive to a land, like I was for 15 years long time, I live in the United State speaking English, talking English, working English, reading and writing English. I don't even type one Chinese, you imagine I had 2 siblings, at all. Not the phone, not the text, not the website. Na da....

One day I land in front of somewhere everywhere feeling closure the sky, they use elevator and the stair, I have some feeling I am hard to breath on it.....really. I stay indoor for 2 years for that one Movie: 10 Clovefield Lane.

    Do you eat out all the time, like the breakfast in Taipei, or the vendor on the street at the school hours?

    Do you eat the lunch at where in Taipei Metropolian Area, the Taipei Station? How much?

    Do you social at night life, like the dinner cost, or you mean the midnight, to when you say that is including the  Party World singing Room Covered the Entire Floor, how big its the room you cover for your entire groups of friends?

    That is what the square's brother did. He got in the first boy school like Jason and Henry MD. And in one year....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...