4/27/2022

If the TV becomes true....is that...like me and Keanu was? The Sailor Moon, if I were to be Tesla? oh my God~ What I imagine.....

You mean your favorite comic books, you crying inside outside, which one? Not Sailor Moon right? So anyone acting your books in front of you? I didn't do anything for 9 long years. No matter how many guys can you really get....in the end, you need to change your own pillow case, his pillow case.

Your bed sheet, me and my mother fix my bed sheets. We wipe different floors. 

You have to admin one guys, or a house of the neighboring all guys, and distributing the foods, like a community, how that community can be form? Is there a hope to talk about it? Is that an anticipation to feel it.....we might do nothing, but just talking about. So many things in other people's life....

So when we saying getting the APO, CAC houses, we have to check, whom drop out of the UB. That is the reality check, what happened. Making a food for your parents, its not a burden, they used to nurture you, very very neatly, and patiently with you, no matter what.


Let me repeat it again

I Anna always drive myself to Feel Rite, to carry my own buckets of water, nick bought me the Canadian Trolly, its very very useful for the girls like my size. I drag one buckets water inside by another buckets.

I drink carefuly.

I set up those emergency Berkey Filter water, how clean your FDA, meaning you don't touch your hands on the filter, how you lay on the table, your have kitchen tower, how each step assort, because that water its not boil, if your hands not clean, or the filter fall inside the shared kitchen sinks?

How you watch yourself doing the detox, like every details I do?

Are you willing to mind your own business, if the guys need you to carry your own houses, I start to notice.....my high school used to be a buddy ugly girl want me to go to the bath room with her, the first year, the first starting was the goodbye of our friendship. I do those things to what you called "Friends", seriously...I do that very often. 

    You love to drink your own osmosis water, will you carry him a jar, you only drink what I tell you, or else.....

    And you car service your own car, not your daddy's car, like 4 seasons to what things getting used to change oil, car wash, car tier rotation, or talking to them?

    Can you call the town, to ship the dirt, the mud, the soil in front, I need to plan the basil.....free soil, you be on your own inline phone forever, to get everything free? 

    Can you do your own tax per year, its Wing does my first tax, online? In my house. He shows me how.

    Can you get yourself enough cleaning supply, + washer + dryer high tech, true high tech....to make a useful anything in the China gadge or the 5 Star hotel appliance department?

Finding a way how to clean up that floor.....running right, running left...that is a correct way of my Pinterest house? You house your energy to things you wish to keep.....do you do that? 

You imagine you can handle the big house, how? Calling the service guy to the Shandolio Light bulbs, on the ceiling, it would be every 3 months? 

You have to build up your own character how to do things, to run a clean and independent, not couch, sunk it bean bags to....lay there on the ground. The rug you need, those are marble floor.....


In America, when you owning a house, its not an arguing, you find out, next hour, you need your brother, your father, your guys now? In Taiwan, you could just live alone, its really small tiny apartment. You share the room responsibility to wash it everywhere.

How long to re-paint, the inside or the outside?

I don't keep those plants, but garden, some spares of anything you grow in the sunlight, it will help the entire summer, just handful things you chew in the mouth called the herbs?


I actually mention many times, today its not the first day I say all this to you. You cannot stop arguing, you could just lay lows, only works, works, works. 

Can you cook a holiday meal, why happy?



How many calendars to going out this family tradition? Per yearly? 

What kinds of the clothing you design, or your buy? Your parents not talking to any of your entire closet, and thrown out? 

You set up the table with the better table cloth, you find these things on the weekend or the week days, when you are alone yourself? Like how many things can you just go out and get everything done, if you live alone to invite them coming? Or one day, you live with a guy, not so that gluey?


The way how it sounds like would be, nick coming to Buffalo, to print my entire documentation so we go to the border together, and he added his invitation letter? 

The reality is he email me, I print it. 

I set up that Berkley myself....Nick doesn't have one. I rent my own car, like calling? I email him every day something fishy around, why he is not on the phone?

I washing, cleaning my own cloth, I tape the carpet, its hair......I walk my own 4 blocks, I need him to be next by me? I don't think he even knows there is a 4 blocks, until now.
I haven't really say, maybe I say you might all die, no.


    You build up your physical, your eye strain daily. You don't build up one day.

    You get tired, you lay down in your own room 5 mins 10 mins, 20 mins.

    You work work work work....clean up, lay down. No one questioning why you cannot rest. The things was..... you ask people to be responsible to your own health, and you look just about anything to drop dead, really. 

When someone asking you a question, you got offended? You wish people to think you differently, by the reality in the real life, or by the TV? I getting that a lot?

So I show up myself, I re-write that myself, no matter what? If you cared about that?


Like I really need to care, how I explain to nick, about this....whom, Stephen Tamang or Adam....to his whom, brother?


Tiny 4.0 ...

Did I say anything, why I am not in it?

They air you a show, they air everyone a show. That's it....the rest its on your IQ how to make the use of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...