4/27/2022

I don't really think those human can become the professors, really. But it was...well, uh...usually you talk to the entire NSC to find ways, how to unlock every door.

If that was the intention of just about....how to internal circulating your own file. There is a Capen. There is some strange odds, for me to believe they would have a corrrect concepts of life, not when I met them EVER be. Their career goal really made it to all the way, entire online resumes are the University Professor! But it would be saying they are entirely ends up in the jail?


In the university professor how my English professor was the temporary, he told us that....I think those called the associate professor. Then I met another either whichever professor, also a temporary professor, meaning, they don't get paid all that....semester works. It is probably only the unpaid human like them teach, the real full time, like Organic Chem professor, they never teach, You give the entire classroom students the powerpoint slides, they take home to imagine how to read the protocol.

I didn't do their homework for them to figure it out every details 201/202. I only just saying the content, per paragraph, those enough reagents, I collect them ....to as far as when they ask me. I don't have a textbook?

But normally if you are assigned to teach....you should have done all the homeworks per line, per questions, as you got a title. The tutor its not a title, and that was not enough pay, I do ALL their questions, they have that tendency doing that for their lab works. Initially I don't know how to handle that.....I asked Nick. 

Later, I become more hostile.

Right now, I never see human, but the wild beasts......in the God's yard, that is about right. 


Most time, you get the position close, you figure it out the entire textbook. You are scared that if you don't learn it now, the first years, by the 10th years, you will forget? I don't think those things can forget....really.

So its like they whom taken the PCAT or MCAT per yearly? There is such things they taken that per yearly? Really? 

Music, requires zero brain....I will tell you that, you first arrive the protocol online, you got in the system just on the first seat, really. That is not a subject. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Lanh & Hiep (Toronto used to be contact person), they have property. He is on his trail mill, walking machine. She management the renter's property. Me and nick met her at the frozen session of the vegetarian stores.

She cooks. Most Center entire buffet things, she knows how to cook the basic refugee those human does things. She likes that SMCH 越南小尼姑 Blon...